About Workplace Literacy Programme
What is Workplace Literacy?
Workplace literacy describes the basic skills required for effective performance and communication in today's workplaces. This includes core functions such as speaking, reading, listening, writing and numeracy.
Addressing low Workplace Literacy in your business will help you to develop a more competent workforce, improve productivity and give you a greater competitive edge.
It is important to incorporate learning into actual workplace training to foster and build these skills and Skills4Work are experts at producing and delivering these types of programmes.
How can we help?
The Workplace Literacy Team at Skills4Work has a range of programmes that can be tailored to suit your company needs.
The programmes are contextualised so the learners use actual workplace documents, ensuring they learn skills that are relevant.
Benefits of a Workplace Literacy Programme
Raising employee's Workplace Literacy skills will contribute to a range of individual and workplace improvements.
Workplaces who take part literacy and numeracy training can expect:
- Improved staff retention
- Improved attendance rates
- Reductions in errors and rework
- A higher quality of work
- Increased productivity
- Improved Health and Safety compliance
- Higher standards of customer service
- A greater willingness by staff to contribute ideas
- Improved overall morale
Strong literacy and numeracy skills equip people to:
- Participate fully in workplace communication
- Develop higher-level technical skills
- Undertake further study and learning
- Cope with rapidly changing workplace demands
- Contribute to greater levels of productivity
- Participate in the success of the business
- Improve communication socially
- Develop higher levels of self-esteem
For more information please contact our Workplace Literacy Programme Manager on the details below
+64 9 588 5100
+64 27 481 1025